Podcasts - My listening Habits
I had a request to say what I listen to during the week. So I figured I would list them based on my favorites. I have the ability at work to listen to them while I am working. So here goes my little list
- Podcacher - The best podcast out there about geocaching.
- Frontline - Really cool, but they only release one every 2 months or so.
- TWIT - This Week in Techology - This discusses the weeks technology based issues. Cell Phones, software, computers, security, and many other issues are discussed in round table format with different guests every week.
- TWIG - This Week in Google - Discusses the company, its legal issues, upcoming products, searches, phone operating sytem, browswers, etc.
- Cachers of the Round Table - A monthly round table discussion of a rotating group of geocaching podcasts.
- Geocaching Podcast - Weekly - discussing geocaching issues
- PBS Newshour - I pull about 20 minutes every day of what I find interesting in world and national issues
- TWIL - This Week in Law - A review of major law decisions, or minor ones that may have large impacts. In particular about Technology.
- Cache-a-maniacs - Interviews with cachers (yes some have been from Utah)
- 60 minutes - Who does not like 60 minutes
- Dr. Kiki's Science Hour - Discussions with scientists about Large Hadron Collieder, String theory, Astrophysics, Biology, and other cool subjects
- Centenial State Geocaching - Discussions from Colorado.
So those are my weekly listening. I am always looking for cool interesting ones. I had given a thought to trying to do a monthly podcast about Utah.. but I don't think I have the energy. (or the cool recording equiptment).