I recently went on a hunt for the oldest remaining caches.
I found a list of the first 100 caches but not the oldest so I grabbed the original 100 list and updated it to the oldest remaining. It is on the Navigation table on the left.
There were a few things that surprised me
- Only 5 stateside options for May 2000
- Nine options for June 2000 and three were in Idaho
- Six stateside options for July 2000 (two in Colorado)
- Only Three remaining caches for Aug 2000, Potters Ponds in Utah, a Georgia, and Michigan
- Georgia has the most old caches at 5
- Idaho has 4
- Colorado, Kansas, and Oregon each have 3
Just another numbers thing.. if i ever get around to it I may add more